Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Newspaper Article and Fundraiser

Hey guys! Just a quick update. I recently had an article done on me in my local newspaper the Cincinnati Enquirer. It was a really cool opportunity for me! Here a quick link for you guys to check out.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100225/LIFE/2250333/Indiana-skier-aims-to-be-one-of-the-best

Here are a few pictures of the article in the paper.


I got to be on the front page! i was so excited when my mom told me that.

For all the folks in my neighborhood, I will be doing a fundraiser for my efforts at Larosas Pizzeria right next to the Greendale Cinema in Greendale Monday the 5th of April. 15 percent of all the proceeds that night will go towards my skiing cause and education. There will be a silent auction auctioning off some of Speedy Peterson's things. If you dont know who Jeret Speedy Peterson is, then let me tell you! He is the American Olympic Aerialist that won 2nd place at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games in Vancouver. There will be items at the silent auction provided by him.

There will be another update coming soon from my next competition in Mount Snow! Check back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment