Monday, August 23, 2010

Back Home. Homework, Family

               Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have gotten a little lazy these past few days with just relaxing at home and not having to do anything! Well I'm back from New Zealand and the last weekend has consisted of hanging out with family and friends at home. I also have been working on lots of homework because I am still (technically) a sophomore in high school (oops!). I'm on track to catching up with school in the next month or so, so I'm looking forward to that. I went on a run with my dad and my dog today around lunch time which was fun. After all this skiing, I can still keep up with my old man on a 5 mile run (surprisingly). Being outside felt really good given that I cut my hair as soon as I got home! I definitely am missing the snow right now but it's good to be back home with the family for a while. Planning on going back out on the boat this weekend. Going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment