Friday, April 16, 2010

Re: 4th at Dumont Cup and 7th at Mount Snow Open!

So Mount Snow Open was a great success. Probably one of the funnest contests I have been to this year. I skied pretty well during finals and ended up getting seventh place! Stoked to get top ten for sure!

So after mount snow we skied Mount Snow the next two days in Preparation for the Dumont Cup the next weekend. The following day on Sunday was awesome! The whole windells crew was trying doubles that day. Me and my friend Lyman Currier landed our first double cork twelves that day!! I was so stoked to have landed that trick.

After nailing my double cork twelve, it have me tons of context going into the Dumont Cup. We left for Dumont cup on Wednesday. The drive up was pretty cool. We drove past Mt. Washington which is where the infamous Tuckermans Ravine is.

We ended up staying at a really cool bed and Breakfast when we got in the town of Bethal, Maine which was 5 minutes from the ski resort. I almost got eaten by a dog the first day we were there! We went to the mountian that day to practice the course and qualifiers was the next day. I skied pretty well in qualifiers and made semi finals. I completed my double cork 12 in semi finals and made finals! I couldnt have been more stoked.

Finals was a blast. I skied really well and couldnt have been more stoked on my skiing.




At the end of the day, I got 4th over all and 2nd in the ameture division! There were 130 competitors, I was so stoked! Heres a short edit of the contest.

WINDELLS ACADEMY at the DUMONT CUP from Karl fostvedt on Vimeo.


After Dumont Cup, I proceeded to head home and be with the family for a couple of weeks. My grand,a came down to visit, which was nice.


Being home with the family was very refreshing. I got to hang out with some homies and some girls so that was fun. The last few days have been spent here at Windells! Its been super fun. Been shredding everyday and doing school. Also just relaxing and doing some trampolining.

Heres a little trampoline routine! Im out for now but will be back with another update soon hopefully! See ya!




1 comment:

  1. I DO NOT LIKE THESE POSTS I HEARD BOUT A GANGSTA NAME ARMAND THAT SHUD BE IN EM

    ReplyDelete