Monday, September 26, 2011

First post in a while.

Hey everybody. I haven't updated my blog since New Zealand... I know, you don't have to tell me, I'm lazy. We all get lazy sometimes I'm sure. You have to forgive me. After New Zealand, I spent two weeks training in Park City Utah and then drove back up to Windells to attend the first week of the 2011/2012 school year! If you didn't know, Mt. Hood has glacier snow available all year long so we were actually SKIING the first week of school. In September!. Yeah I know, pretty freakin' sweet if you ask me. After the first week of school I went home to Indana to hang out with friends and family for a week and a half. You know that feeling you get when you can't stop smiling because you're so happy? Well that's how I always feel when I'm stepping off the plane onto Indiana soil. You gotta love the Midwest.

Now my adventures have lead me to Toronto Canada for a few days of trampoline training. Then on Thursday, I head back to Windells for the remainder of school until Thanksgiving!  Winter is getting closer and closer, keep your fingers crossed for a good snow year. CAN WAIT FOR THE SNOW TO FALL!!


  1. i made you in the pipe my desktop picture (type link on address to see pic)

  2. Where are the posts man? Saw you ski tonight on TV. Never heard of you before but that was pretty awesome.