Monday, March 7, 2011

Getting limber before Europe

So I'm in Denver right now and 3 days have to pass until I leave for Europe. Those days will consist of no skiing, homework, and physical and mental preparation for the journey. I'm about to go crazy! I want to leave right this minute. It hasn't really hit me yet that I'm headed to Tinges France for the European X Games. I don't think it will hit me until I'm flying over the French Alps in a Bowing 727 staring down at some of the biggest mountains in the world. Stay tuned, blog updates to come like rapid fire.

1 comment:

  1. Guppy Guppy...soon to be Euro Guppy....get you homework done so you can focus, focus, do your best but dont do anything more than u can land and STOMP. No fancy new "lets try this" crap you hear...just go take it all in and next year just like it was at Dew Tour will come. Rome wasent built in a day....dont be a nit wit and try to concore Euro X in one year.
    Be cool,,,,and DONT BE A TOOL...have fun 4 sure....
    remenber to give my # out to all Euro Cougars...
    Peace Out...OGaFreeski

    ReplyDelete